Video: 2 minute intro; Tutorial: Worked examples; Help: Contents

Mar 11, 2010

Click-to-Skype is here

bCisive Online now has simple (and easy to use) Skype integration for two-way voice, video and chat.  Having a voice channel such as Skype is ideal for getting the most out of real-time collaboration with bCisive Online.


The click to Skype button also appears next to Skype-enabled occupants within a space.

How to tell bCisive Online that you are on Skype
By adding your Skype name to your profile, you can allow other users to see when you're available to Skype, and call you with a single click.  Simply click on your name in the People section (above) and add your skype name to your profile:


Notes
  • If Skype isn't running on your computer when you click-to-Skype that's ok: it will launch automatically
  • You can use your Skype settings to control whether people can see that you are online.
  • If you try to initiate a conference by clicking on a second person's Skype button, you don't get a three-way conference call (yet) -- perhaps Skype will help us out with this!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot find anywhere on my profile page that enables me to add my skype name.

shouab said...

I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. Si Mont9k Versi Terbaru 2020

shouab said...

These things are very important, good think so - I think so too... vetement femme

shouab said...

These websites are really needed, you can learn a lot. rachat de crédit immobilier

shouab said...

Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here: rachat de crédit immobilier

shouab said...

Interesting and interesting information can be found on this topic here profile worth to see it. loi pinel

shouab said...

I have a similar interest this is my page read everything carefully and let me know what you think. ecommece web hosting

shouab said...

Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here: movies123

luckys said...

the dark knight rises movie download

shouab said...

Superior post, keep up with this exceptional work. It's nice to know that this topic is being also covered on this web site so cheers for taking the time to discuss this! Thanks again and again! Palapala noi papaha india

shouab said...

The Test Bank for Lewis Medical Surgical Nursing 11th Edition by Harding is a study guide that will thoroughly prepare you for your upcoming exam. Download your free sample today! med surg test bank

shouab said...

I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. smp minecraft servers

shouab said...

What a thrilling post. It is extremely chock-full of useful information. Thanks for such a great info. prison minecraft servers

shouab said...

It is a good site post without fail. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am impressed that there is so much information about this subject that has been uncovered and you’ve defeated yourself this time, with so much quality. Good Works! parkour servers minecraft

shouab said...

When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. minecraft faction servers